Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Clean, commented and efficient C# code for $20

I am open to small C# coding projects that are not part of a larger project (IE. Single scripts, small team projects). Clean, Commented codeC# to specification or MS specification, Windows-style code.Fluent with a few API's such as Unity3D and Windows Forms (Not WPF).Coding of Tool scripts, Game managers, Event handlers and much more.I work quickly within set deadlines.No questions asked. You pay, you get code.Confidentiality and no backups. Communicate with me over secure channels and it will stay that way. I delete all source files not of my own making when the job is complete and you are satisfied.Regular updates on progress.To perform the job I will need the following information before I begin:Documentation of the job in clean English.Documentation should include a basic form of pseudo-code but I can work without it.Any additional compiler tools or utilities I need for the job.This information can be emailed or shared via google drive (for example)

by: causticlasagne
Created: --
Category: General Programming
Viewed: 0





from https://ift.tt/2IdiKb0

No comments:

Post a Comment